Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Where is Rodney "I've Got the Power" Rutz

EVERYBODY'S AIRMAN

Rodney "I've got the Power" Rutz (Right) came to Albuquerque and shared a beer or two with his friend (Mike Kline on Left) in February 2006. Some friend's are like that. When was the last time you got together with your friends?

After nearly twenty years in the service, Everyone's Airman finally has Airmen of his own.
The Rutz is in South Carolina and has been all over the world!

I believe the Rutz is re-married, as of March 2006. Congrats!

Stories needing to be developed:
1). Rutz and the Packing Bin
2). The Multi-Wall Container and Rutz
3). Rutz holds record for clearing the office
4). 5 pleasantly plump GI's and the Rutz (I've got the Power)
5). I like, Baseball, Basketball, Football, Foosball, anything Ball.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home